Monday, August 22, 2005

Weekend Blind Item Fun!

Gatecrasher gives us the following blind items:
Don't Shoot the Messenger

Which loose-lipped supermodel has been privately confirming rumors about a certain famous TV host's sexuality?

Which gal pal of a name-brand baseball player is said to be relaxing certain precautions in an effort to handcuff the hunk with a baby?
The second is probably Vanessa Minnillo and Derek Jeter, but I'm a little stumped by the first. I assume that the famous TV host is a closeted lesbian, but it could also be a man battling (on target) gay rumors, no? I only know of one famous female TV host that's often targeted as a lesbian...and I'm not even going there. As far as the supermodel: Janice Dickinson? Cindy Crawford? (Can't forget those Jenna Jameson whispers.) Or...who? I'm stumped—guess this weekend's birthday festivities put a few pop-culture brain cells to rest.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Maybe the first one is Ryan Seacrest...I saw some pictures of him with Rachel Hunter (I think) a few months ago. He was all over her and she looked completely freaked out. He looked like he was trying too hard. Just a guess.

8/22/2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger raindrops said...

Ryan Seacrest is my thought also. He has always seemed to be hiding something!

8/22/2005 2:25 PM  
Blogger Greatlyn said...

Tyra on Oprah. Unquestionably.

8/22/2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger Marigot said...

I thought Jeter had broken up with Minollo (sp) over a year ago and was dating someone else.

8/24/2005 8:35 PM  
Blogger Claire Pains said...

Wait, Oprah's WHAT?

8/24/2005 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home