Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Marriage is good...except for when it's very bad (and between two WB stars)

Believe it or not, I respect the sanctity of marriage. I think it's a beautiful thing between two people that should ideally last until, you know, death parts them, and all that. So does it make me a bad person for hoping that Sophia Bush will wise the hell up and divorce Chad Michael Murray's cheating ass already? He is disgusting and repulsive and is really much better suited for, say, Paris Hilton. Just a thought.
Notes From All Over (Scoop)

3 Comments:

Blogger Style Girl said...

sad, very, very sad. it was destined not to last. look how young they are, and they are in hollywood!!! i realize some marriages work out when both parties are young, but not in hollywood. temptation is everywhere!!

8/30/2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger Buzzi said...

Yes, I totally agree about the whole marriage thing but I have to say that the entire Brad/Angelina/Jennifer thing bugs me a whole heck of a lot more. Sure I've loved Brad since A River Runs Through It (and not Thelma and Louise like most women) but he is just a plain old ass for leaving his wife for Angelina (although, if I had to be a lesbian for a day, it would totally be with Angelina). Married is married gosh darn it and I don't know why two nice loyal people can never seem to just find each other. There should be a law prohibiting Hollywood people from getting married. Why do they even bother? Brad should totally party with Chad.

8/30/2005 2:35 PM  
Blogger lovablebty said...

I seriously don't buy the Chad/Sophia saga- I just don't... boys will be boys- whats so bad with strip clubs anyways!!! I mean not every day but you know!

I say rock on Chad and Sophia!!

8/30/2005 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home