Friday, August 19, 2005

Jessica Alba's charmed life

Jessica Alba is a pretty little girl, but she certainly doesn't have very much to say. Among the fascinating tidbits in an interview she gives the current Newsweek: "You have to be really, really smart if you're going to go on a date with me," (like, are we talking Mensa here? What's the deal?) and "I can't wait for Barack Obama to run for something. Cause I am voting." (Glad we cleared that up.) Jessica clams up when the interviewer asks about the Tom Cruise rumors and starts giving clipped answers ("No." "That's so weird." "That's silly."). Bless his heart—Tom has that effect on people, doesn't he?
"Life is Good" (Newsweek)

2 Comments:

Blogger SuzyKelly said...

I hate to say this, but people dont watch Jessica Alba's movies because of the intellectual stimulation. But anyhoo.

8/20/2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger Movie Girl said...

To claim to have such a political mind, then make comments such as "You know, it’s really none of my business. I’m not fighting. I’m not in the Army." makes her sound as though she is a moron. And if I hear her say "That's just silly" one more time, I will barf.

hehehehe

8/21/2005 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home