Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm OK, You're OK

So, I finally caved and bought the new OK magazine featuring Jessica Simpson on the cover. I'm a fan of British gossip rags like OK and Hello, but mainly because I love all the royalty tidbits (Queen Elizabeth french kisses her corgis! Prince Harry is a raging stoner! Who the hell is Kate Middleton?), plus the scoop on randoms like Jade, Lady Victoria and Jordan. But, I'll admit, even though I really, really wanted to like it, I was bored to tears by the US edition of OK. Does America really need another kiss-ass celebrity magazine? Don't get me wrong, I'll still buy the next issue...but I won't like it. No, siree.

As for OK's ravishing cover girl, Jessica Simpson, she was sold to OK by her Simp Daddy for $200,000. Jessica will appear on six more OK covers and host the magazine's launch party at trés chic Cornelia Day Spa—no word if she'll perform like a circus monkey while Joe blows a whistle by her side.
OK Gets Jessica Simpson Cheap (Page Six)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

THE GIRL CONTINUES TO EXHIBIT POOR ETHICS:
Ok (and I'm not referring to the mag)...I have to say something. Jolie, Nadine whatever, you are simply reading Page Six and regurgitating it on this site...

In addition, you have been using pictures from other sites that you have not bought the rights to use on this blog.

Funny but you are plagiarizing and committing copyright infringement...I guess someone people never learn.

8/11/2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger SuzyKelly said...

Its her on a blog, its not like a published piece in a magazine. Calm down Jax..

8/11/2005 2:03 PM  
Blogger MicrofinanceGirl said...

I agree...you are a writer and I guess you are trying to compensate for not writing for almost a week by re-posting summaries from page 6. If I wanted to re-read e-online I would re-read e-online. C'mon...I have faith in you. Don't let your book suck as much as the devil wears prada. Originality prevails!

8/11/2005 3:11 PM  
Blogger melly mel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/11/2005 4:46 PM  
Blogger *Yasmine* said...

Here we go again with Stella oops I mean Jax..... Why do u even bother?????

Get over Nadine for the last time...

cheers!!!!!!!!

xoxo

8/11/2005 7:57 PM  
Blogger SuzyKelly said...

If she is re-hashing stuff...I think its for the international & national folks who dont have access to the papers available in NYC. FOR EXAMPLE: little old me. Calling attention to articles of interest and letting us comment and discuss them. Lets all chill out.

8/12/2005 1:18 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Jessica's father totally creeps me out!

8/12/2005 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home