Tuesday, August 23, 2005

But, I mean, I could still be royal someday...right?

Am I wrong to be mildly obsessed with Kate Middleton? It irritates me that this random little English girl (with no title, mind you. No title!) has managed to waltz along and snare my future husband Prince William, denying all of us perfectly sane, not-at-all-Princess-crazy gals from pretending that we, too, have a chance. Sure, Kate's pretty, I guess, but what does she have that I don't? (I mean, aside from the glossy hair and shiny eyes and banging body and perfectly preppy sartorial style. I'm obviously not talking about that.) Now comes news that Kate and William are reportedly moving in together, and worse, that the Palace sanctions this behavior! (That crazy Monarchy. I tell ya, in my day, none of this would have flown. Hooligans.) Well, if Kate and William do actually move in together, it's only a matter of time before he pops the question, so the royal-watchers say. (Yes, he is only 23. Yes, yes, I know.) And then poor Kate is destined to become the most hunted girl in the world. For that, I definitely do not envy her, prematurely-balding-yet-destined-to-be-the-future-King-so-he's-still-hot-boyfriend be damned.

Image courtesy of Hello
.

5 Comments:

Blogger SuzyKelly said...

Yeah she is pretty! Good for her for snagging a REAL KEEPER!!!!

8/23/2005 6:57 AM  
Blogger miss said...

how old is she? did little princey snag an older woman??

8/23/2005 4:22 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

She's American :)

8/26/2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger Marigot said...

They should be the same age as they went to school together. She's British.

8/27/2005 11:13 PM  
Blogger TravelGirl said...

She reminds me of LC from Laguna Beach in a weird sort of non-blonde way...Lucky girl, snagging Wills. I'm jealous :)

9/01/2005 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home