Monday, August 29, 2005

Britney gets protective of her mini-me

So today we have news that Britney Spears went apeshit on the set of her sister Jamie-Lynn's show Zoey 101, chewing out Jamie-Lynn's costar Alexa Nikolas after she dared to get into a fight with Jamie-Lynn over something or another. How do you think that exchange went?
Britney: "Oh my God, I will, like, end you. D'you even, like, know who I am? I am Britney Spears, y'all. I am a pregnant goddess and you better watch out, or my man Kevin will come and cut ya! And he can too, ya know! He's a real man! He will whomp your white ass!"
Alexa: "But—"
Britney: "Do not interrupt me! You are, like, an evil little girl! How dare you fight with Jamie-Lynn! Do you know who she is? She is the sister of Britney Spears. Does that, like, mean nothing to you people?"
Alexa: "Yes, but—"
Britney: "Are you, like, freakin retarded? Don't you ever talk back to me or my sis, or you'll never work in this town again, ungrateful little beyotch. For reals."
Alexa: "(Sob) Okay."
High drama, y'all.
Britney Bawls Out Tiny Teen (Page Six)

11 Comments:

Blogger razzle dazzle said...

HAHAHA...i love that! i'm sure that was a pretty close guess at how the exchange went ;-)

8/29/2005 12:53 PM  
Blogger Bloggirl said...

I get so embarrassed for Britney everytime she opens her mouth. She is in desperate need of an education. She should avoid interviews altogether. I know this has nothing to do with this incident, but it reminded me of how incredibly stupid she is.

8/29/2005 1:11 PM  
Blogger KC said...

Brittany is an UBER IDIOT!! I am from Houma, La. ("hurricane central" as of today) I am completely embarrassed by her and her marriage to "K-Fed".

8/29/2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger nita said...

*sigh*
Where to begin? I just can't believe the media has been able to carve out another waste of space for her sister. Two ignant trashy nightmares. Oh yay.

8/29/2005 3:29 PM  
Blogger Movie Girl said...

Jamie Lynn is most definately getting her "too big for my britches routine" from her big sis Brit.

8/29/2005 3:29 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I am so surprised you didn't comment on the fact that her boy's name is going to be Preston. I mean, Preston is a great name... for like a diplomat or something, but it is WAY too proper for the white trash spawn of Kevin Federline. So weird!!

8/29/2005 4:34 PM  
Blogger miss said...

one word: Spederline

8/29/2005 4:43 PM  
Blogger Claire Pains said...

Screaming at a little kid (and that's what a 13 year old is) is sick. She should save her fury for Kevin when he doesn't change the diapers.

8/29/2005 8:02 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Poor Britster... I wonder how long it'll be until Kevin gets someone else preggers. He's fertile, that one.

But it is eerie how much they look alike.

8/29/2005 9:03 PM  
Blogger Sylvie said...

sorry...screwed up first time.

this is a little scary. what kind of mother is she going to be when she is screaming at a 13-year old child? why do i have the feelin' we are going to see that family on cops in a few years?

8/29/2005 10:25 PM  
Blogger Buzzi said...

All I have to say is, heaven help the Spears family. They are a bunch of idiots. I totally loved Britney and all she represented with her acrobatic dance routines, hair extensions and super low rise jeans, up until she started expressing her "deep thoughts", in all her interviews, website postings, and her "ultra idiot magnifying" reality show.

8/30/2005 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home