Thursday, July 14, 2005

Slutty Scarlett's at it again

Because Scarlett Johansson apparently feels her breasts are a gift that must be shared with the world, she tried to convince Michael Bay, the director of her forthcoming movie, The Island, to let her free them from the confines of her "cheap" bra during a love scene. Michael shot her down, explaining that the movie's PG-13, and then adding, "Plus, everybody in Hollywood's seen them anyway." (You know that's totally what he was thinking.)
Johansson: Nudity yes, bra no (CNN)

4 Comments:

Blogger Pinsy said...

Jolie, I like ya, but what's the deal...Scarlett's tame compared to most Hollywood Starlets. That's old news anyways.

7/28/2005 2:28 PM  
Blogger Beyond Fashion said...

This is the first time I've even heard of Jolie In NYC?!?? (today) I must be totally out of it, well that and living in Arizona. ALthough they have great spas here, which I've never attended. I truely think your fab and I will enjoy reading your entries. Good luck with whatever you decide to do now! P.s Hope you get your old entries back.

7/28/2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

##NAME##, I am so glad you wrote on this information. It's funny, I was just searching for ##LINK## information on the internet for hours and didn't have much luck but your blog is very helpful to me. Thanks for the great post... I really appreciate you!

2/19/2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Bravo ##NAME##! Thanks for all the great tips. I always learn something new from you! You have inspired me to create a blog for my ##LINK## related site. Keep up the good work.

2/19/2006 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home