Friday, July 29, 2005

Fall TV Scoop

My favorite TV maven, Kristin from E! Online, is giving me a heart attack this morning. While talking about Alias, she lets slip that "A main, integral character" who we will be "devestated" over is "leaving by choice, despite whatever salacious spin these mags may put on this person's exit." Hmm, I wonder who that could be? Damn you, Jennifer Garner, you dimpled man-eater!

In happier news, Veronica Mars is on tonight on CBS at 8pm. They're showing two episodes back-to-back (including the pilot), so if you haven't yet sampled the pleasures of LoVe, watch it, tivo it—whatever you have to do. Trust me: this show is fantastic.
Watch With Kristin (E!Online)

9 Comments:

Blogger Brooks said...

That Kristen woman makes me uncomfortable. I'm not sure what it is about her. I can't watch her for more than a few seconds before I have to change the channel. I'm sure she's a nice person though. Mmmmm... Jennifer Garner.
Brooks Blog

7/29/2005 2:50 PM  
Blogger beautybabe said...

My husband used to love Ms. Garner, but now he's into Rachael McAdams. I wish Jen and Ben the best of luck. Wonder where she gets her beauty products?

7/29/2005 3:12 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

How do you feel about Atoosa Rubenstein possibly becoming the new EIC of Jane magazine?

7/29/2005 3:33 PM  
Blogger Mel B said...

Veronica Mars, Veronica Mars. Can't ever get enough of the LoVe ship!!! Fingers crossed for better ratings in the fall.

7/29/2005 4:33 PM  
Blogger Jolie said...

I'm very interested to see what happens with that (Atoosa and Jane, I mean)...

7/29/2005 4:44 PM  
Blogger Little Bird said...

Yay for the Veronica Mars Love! We need much more of it!

7/29/2005 8:03 PM  
Blogger Scout said...

Just watched the Veronica pilot. Very good. I wish they were showing episdoe 2 now though instead of jumping ahead. I need to catch up. Thanks for the rec.

CZ

7/29/2005 9:22 PM  
Blogger kerry said...

I was thinking all along that YOU belonged at Jane. At least they have a sense of humor!!

And gotta love the LoVe!!

7/30/2005 2:25 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I love, love, love ALIAS! I am not sure if I am going to be able to endure this character departing if it is who I am 99% sure it is....

8/02/2005 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home